Kambryn absolutely loves the Victoria Kann books: Pinkalicious, Purplicious, Goldilicious and Silverlicious. So you can imagine her excitement when a few months ago we were thumbing through the Birthday Express catolog and she saw the Pinkalicious themed party supplies, so you guessed it we had a Pinkalicious Party. I got the traditional cake from The Cake Stand in McKinney and they did a fabulous job as ususal with the decorating. Kambryn also just happens to think that she looks like Pinkalicious, short brown hair in pigtails, round face, big brown eyes...what do you think, can you see a resemblence? Here are just a few pictures from the party, we had a great time and everyone was busy feeding the animals, going on the hayride and playing...it was the most stressfree, relaxed birthday party we have had so far.
Saturday, April 9, 2011
My sweet Kambryn Avery.....I can't believe that you are 4 years old today! You have had a great year and have been busy learning new things and gaining wonderful memories. Over the past year:
- You learned to swim last summer, you were fearless and brave each and everytime you wet into the pool.
- You started preschool 3 days a week and have learned to spell and write your name, cut pictures with more accuracy, play games like duck-duck-goose and be a wonderful friend.
- You got a big girl bike at Christmas and it only took you a matter of hours to learn to ride it like a pro.
- You have really started to shine as a big sister, you love teaching your brother things like how to color with sidewalk chalk, look both ways before crossing the street and how he should use please and thank you
- You question everything, I know that mommy gets a little annoyed with this at times but I do love your curiosity.
- You started gymnastics and we have realized you have a natural ability that we are hoping you continue to develop and enjoy.
- You are a very confident girl, you show us everyday that you are strong willed and have an opinion about everything.
We could just go on and on about all of the wonderful things you do and how we enjoy having you in our lives. We love you very much Kambryn, Happy 4th Birthday!