Monday, December 14, 2009

Elf on the Shelf.....

Ok, so we got Elf on the Shelf today and it is so cute. For those of you that don't know what this is, let me fill you in. It is a cute little pixie elf that sits on the shelf (or anywhere in your house) and watches and reports back to Santa if you have been naughty or nice. I comes with a cute book that tells the kids all about the elf and what he does. Well, we got out the book and read all about it and then put the elf, Kambryn named ours Charlie, on the TV in our family room. The story encourages kids to tell the elf there secrets or what they want for Christmas but never to touch him because he will loose his magic. Sooooo, after we placed Charlie and went about our business I heard Kambryn telling Kolten, "That is Charlie, he tells Santa we are good, say Hi to Charlie, Kolten" It was so cute, then she said " Kolten wants a truck and a hammer and I want a dollhouse". I am really going to love this new little tradition and I hope that it makes some great memories for the kids also.

No comments:

Post a Comment