Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where have we been.....




I can't believe that it has been so long since I have posted anything. Sometimes time just slips right by you. Not much to report on our end, just some little things. Kambryn has decided that she wants to potty train and I have to say it really has been a breeze. I always knew that she would be that kid you couldn't push to do something before she was ready and sure enough here we are on her terms. She is doing so great and has been accident free for a week now. We are so proud!




As for Mr. Kolten he has had a rough time over the last week. Last Tuesday he started running a fever and he continued to climb up to 104.5. As you can imagine I was totally freaked out and we went to the doctor and were swabbed for everything they could think of, of course everything came back clean. So after 4 days of this high fever they put us in the hospital for testing, they did bloodwork and took a urine sample and still everything was "normal". Needless to say his fever remained high for 5 days but he is finally on the mend. We are thrilled, no if we can just get him to sleep in his room and sleep through the night, but I will save that for another post.




I better get off the computer now because Kambryn is reminding me that today is the day she gets to go to Target and pick out her "special surprise" for not having any potty accidents. I also included a few pictures of Kolten from the hospital, he doesn't look sick but is running a very high fever at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment