Sunday, April 11, 2010

3 years.....




I can't believe that it has been three years since Kambryn's birth. It seems like yesterday that Kyle and I were preparing all of the things we "thought we needed" before she arrived. She was our bundle of joy at birth and has been ever since. She has always been a very independent spirit and is always pushing boundries and questioning how things are done or why something is. She is a very busy girl and we just love that about her. I can only imagine what she will be like in her teenage years, she will probably give me grey hair at a young age. Here are a few pictures from Kambryn's birthday breakfast. She wanted mickey mouse shaped chocolate chip pancakes and got to eat off her special birthday plate (that mommy usually reserves for decoration). Her party is next Saturday so I will post those pictures next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment