Sunday, July 18, 2010

Buzz, Buzz, Buzz











Well, we finally did it! Kyle and I have been talking for a while now about buzzing Kolten's hair for the summer. He has such long hair and is so hot natured, he would often wake up from naps with a wet head. He also didn't really have a hair style, just about 5 or 6 different hair lengths going on at one time. Of course after most big changes I totally had a big wave of remorse about "what have I done to my baby's hair". Kolten has never had hair this short, he was born with 2-3 inches of hair all over his head! He looks like a totally different kid, I think he looks like an older boy. He was also such a trooper while Kyle was buzzing it all off, he just sat there like a big boy and didn't even move. Here are a few pictures from the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment