Tuesday, October 12, 2010

she comes by it honestly....

When we started Kambryn in preschool this year I knew that one day she would come home with the "needed to be reminded" box checked for something. We lasted an entire month with nothing but glowing marks from Miss Cindy until today.....we had that little box checked, ugh. Kambryn really is a well behaved kid at school (she saves all of her acting out for mommy & daddy at home) so I figured it couldn't be to bad. Apparently she had a hard time keeping that little motor mouth of hers quiet during "naptime" today. As most of you know the 3 year old class in preschool doesn't have to sleep during naptime but they do have to lay quietly and "rest" for the allotted time. Well what can I say about my spunky outspoken little girl, I really don't know where she gets the need to talk all the time :) Miss Cindy said that she just could not stop talking to her friend Brynn and was told 3 times that she needed to not talk before she was able to close that little mouth of hers. I guess this is a milestone that all kids eventually get under their belt, I am just glad that it is one of those moments that I can laugh about. Kyle and I did have a little talk with her tonight about making sure to have her listening ears on and follow directions, time will tell if she had her listening ears on when we had our conversation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment