Friday, June 3, 2011

Zoo Trip - part 1


June 2008 - 14 months

Yes, I realize there is not a picture on the turtle from 2009, that was because I was huge and pregnant with Kolten (I delivered him 6 days after our zoo trip) and I must have forgotten :)


June 2010 - Kambryn & Allie 2 years, Kolten 1 year



June 2011 - Kambryn 4 years, Kolten almost 2 years

I think I am going to post three seperate blogs about the zoo, there is just alot of things running through my mind as I think about our zoo trip today and also trips in the past. For all that follow my blog, I am making three entries for simplicity.



First is a quick look back at zoo trips with Kambryn over the years, we always take her picture on the large turtle and it has now become a tradition. It is really neat to see how much she has grown from year to year.

No comments:

Post a Comment