Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Conversation with Kambryn

I had a funny conversation with Kambryn tonight......
Mommy: Kambryn what are you doing?
Kambryn: Getting my wallet.
Mommy: Why, are you going some where?
Kambryn: Yeah, going to Wal-Mart
Mommy: Oh really, ok see you later

She comes back a few minutes later from her playroom and says
Kambryn: Hi Mommy, I got strawberries, hot dogs and chicken
Mommy: Oh thank you for doing the grocery shopping.
Kambryn: (Signs, with hands on her hips) Mommy you made me forget!
Mommy: What
Kambryn: The MILK!!! (she states loudly as she throws her hands in the air and walks away in disgust)

I have obviously had a similar experience with Kambryn lately with forgetting the milk and I find is so funny that she is acting it out in her own way here at home. She is such a funny kid, never a dull moment in our house.

1 comment: