Monday, October 5, 2009

This is what happens when you leave a 2 1/2 year old alone for a few minutes

So tonight when I got home with the kids we all came in and began our normal routine. Kambryn was unpacking her bag, I was changing Kolten's diaper, we were sending dad off to work and so on an so forth. So after dinner Kambryn said that she was going to play in her playroom, this is a normal occurance since she loves to cook in her kitchen and take care of her babies. So after a few minutes of a silent house I of course went looking to check on Miss Kambryn. The following video shows that I found her in Kolten's bed, she had climbed in the bed so she could be a "baby". I only wish I could have gotten to my camera fast enough to show you how she was jumping and dancing in the bed because she didn't think anyone was watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment